Do not take more than 1 sachet of Kamagra Oral Jelly within a 24 hour period.
Do not use in combination with medicine for Angina (eg. amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite/nitrates).
Stop use immediately if dizziness or nausea is detected.
Do not use if you have/are:
- Heart related or cardiovascular diseases.
- Prior Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases – Hypertension & Hypotension
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- An organ donor recipient